Enabling Extensions and Edge
All extensions are now pre-installed in the browser so you don't need to download anything to use them. You just need a license to be able to enable them. Insomniac extension licenses can be purchased here.
Getting, Assigning and Using Licenses
- Purchase an individual extension license or get an Edge membership to get all extensions for one very low price.
- Go to My Account to assign the licenses to a user. (If you only have one license, it's automatically assigned to the username that purchased it. If you have multiple licenses you need to tell us how should get the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc).
- Log into the browser with the username that you just assigned the licenses to.
- Start using them.
There is no need to download the extensions and you should not need to enable them. It's all automatic if you've assigned the licenses correctly.
If Extension Access is Revoked
If you suddenly lose access to extensions, please troubleshoot it like this:
- Check that it's enabled. (See images below)
- Click the "Three Dots" Menu in the upper right hand corner.
- Click 'Extensions'
- Click Enable next to the extension.
- If you can't enable it, check that you still have a license.
- Go to My Account.
- Make sure you have a license
- Make sure the license is assigned. If it's missing, go here for further instructions.
Images for checking if an extension is enabled